14th International Conference of Young Scientists on Energy Issues (CYSENI 2017) will take place on 25-26th of May, 2017 at the Lithuanian Energy Institute (Breslaujos st. 3, Kaunas, Lithuania).
The main goal of the 14th annual Conference is to discuss issues and perspectives of energy sector worldwide; as well as to provide a free platform for young scientists to develop their skills. Undergraduate, MSc, PhD students, postdoc, entrant engineers and all other young professionals doing research on energy issues are welcome to present their work at the Conference, free of charge.
- Renewable energy sources
- Energy efficiency and reliability
- Smart energy networks
- Energy economics and policy
- Hydrogen energy and fuel cell technologies
- Fusion energy
- Nuclear fission and radiation protection
- Combustion and plasma processes
- Thermal physics, fluid mechanics and metrology
- Material sciences and technologies
- Global change and ecosystems
- Cross-cutting energy issues
For more information on the conference, venue, programme and up-to-date information visit the conference website: